In this busy time of year, please take a moment to reflect on how the Bozeman Public Library has positively and joyfully impacted your life or your family's life over the past 12 months. The Library Foundation shares in your delight. The board members and staff take our job seriously, working behind the scenes on a daily basis to enhance our already stellar Library. In 2013, the Foundation:
- Provided additional park benches (and still have one left for a memorial or honoring - please contact Paula if you are interested;
- started the monthly chamber music series "Noon Notes @ the Library;"
- presented Ted Turner and Todd Wilkinson for an historic event at The Ellen Theatre;
- hosted the 6th annual Children's Festival of the Book for close to 1,000 kids and adults;
- held five Art Opening Receptions for local artists;
- brought back Kelly Roberti for his 6th season of Jazz & More;
- organized the second Cinema Circus West for families;
- worked with students and teachers;
- reached out to senior citizens with programs designed just for them;
- and more!
The best part is that everything we do is free and open to the public. What a deal. Please consider a year-end tax-deductible gift to the Library Foundation so we can continute to support this world-class Library! Contact Paula Beswick by phone (582-2426), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), online giving, mail (P.O. Box 6242, Bozeman, 59771), or stop by the Foundation office (upstairs behind the Reference Desk). Thank you for being such a giving community.
Back to Previous Page