Keep up-to-date with your library account activity on your mobile phone via text message. Please note that, while the Library does not charge a fee to use the Shoutbomb service, your mobile phone service plan standard text messaging rates apply.
With the Shoutbomb text messaging service, you can use your mobile phone to:
• Receive text notices about: holds that are available, items that are due soon, overdue items, and fines that are added to your account.
• Books can also be renewed.
• Texts will be sent only when activity on your account triggers a message and will usually arrive between 9am and 5pm.
If you have questions about Shoutbomb, or if you have trouble signing up, please call us at 582-2427 or stop in.
What You Need
• A mobile phone and wireless service that can send text messages to an email address.
• The barcode number from your Library card.
• The PIN for your library account. If you don't know your Pin please contact us at 582-2427.
Sign up with a text message
You can complete the entire sign up process with text messages.
To sign up, use your mobile phone to send a text message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following as the body of the text message: SIGNUP
Questions? If you have questions or problems with the service, contact us at 582-2427 or stop in.